Paint Booth Maintenance – Before & After Photo Gallery
In terms of quality, you generally get what you pay for. The paint booth is often the most significant equipment investment in a body shop and if well maintained, it should last the lifetime of the shop.
How Paint Booth Maintenance & Filters Will Help Your Business
- A consistent maintenance program will protect your investment.
- Preventative maintenance avoids expensive shop shutdowns.
- Proper maintenance extends the life of the ceiling filters and reduces the need for costly replacement.
- Returns the paint booth air flow to its original CFMs.
- Protects employees from the harmful effects of VOCs.
- Reduces your energy costs.
- We provide the service after the sale replacement parts of all makes and models of paint booths.
- Our work is performed after shop hours resulting in no loss of shop production time.
- A consistent Maintenance Program can be the difference between success and failure.